Thursday, June 19, 2008

Education

Wilma here.
Education is important, even for horses. My partner and I went to some education last weekend. There were other horses with their partners. We horses got massages, and the partners learned some things to help them ride better. My ride with my partner was excellent. After all the massage and other work I really knew where my body parts were so I walked better than I ever have. My partner helped too, because she sat lightly in the saddle and moved with me. We had a great time.

Here is a picture of me and my partner at the clinic. We look happy because we are! The picture was taken by Karen Wegehenkel, who also made my spring photo at the top of the page. I added a link to her website in Favorite Links. She takes very nice photos. She understands what it takes to make a horse look good. Of course, it's not too difficult, because horses are generally very beautiful creatures.

No comments: